FX Evolution’s Currency Trading 101 course has been designed to give students a good understanding of the basic concepts of currency trading prior to putting their money at risk in the fast-moving currency markets.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net worth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)