Understanding the current investment climate can be as important as choosing the right shares, and knowing the real metrics of a company can give you a distinct advantage when selecting which shares to invest in.
The fundamental analysis module explains the most popular and effective techniques used around the world to help determine the intrinsic value of a share.The course content will help traders and investors understand the financial factors that can affect a share’s value.These include macroeconomic studies which determine the state of the economy and sector health to microeconomics which delve deeper into the health of a company and explores the moving parts including debt levels key financial metrics.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net wealth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)