Income Generation Strategies
Many traders believe that a market has rise to make money, but the income generating potential of the share market can offer a steady flow of income regardless of what the share market is doing.
The Income Generation Strategies module explains how traders and investors can generate extra income from a share portfolio by using a combination of long and short-term investment methods.A staple of any income generating portfolio are dividend payments, and this module will explain how to maximise their effect to enhance a portfolio’s performance without increasing the downside risk.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net wealth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)