Trading any type of financial markets comes with different types of challenges, with some being unique to particular instruments, and others more universal. The charting techniques module uncovers tools that can be used in any type of market and trading condition which can give you the capability to apply your learning to your favourite trading instruments and timeframes.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net worth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)