Trading psychology and risk management are the most important factors that will determine your success as a trader. Contrary to the belief of most aspiring traders, having a trading system with excellent signals is not enough to ensure your long-term success. In fact, many great trading systems fail when they otherwise shouldn’t due to a lack of risk management by traders. The psychology and risk management module will show you how to manage risk, as well as how to apply the correct psychological approach to your trading plans.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net wealth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)