Choosing the wrong type of investments for your risk profile can have a devastating result on a trading portfolio, so it is vital that portfolios are constructed with the appropriate goals and risk appetite in mind.
The portfolio construction module explains how to create a portfolio that is designed around a trader’s investment goals while maintaining the right level of risk exposure.
Diversification is a key component to help mitigate the affects of volatile markets, and this module will explain the categories investors need to understand to ensure their portfolios are well balanced and perform accordingly in all market conditions.
Tyrone Abela MBA, MFTA, CMT, CFTe, Adv Dip FP
Tyrone has more than 10 years trading experience that has included a wide range of instruments including foreign exchange, commodities, domestic equities, options and indices. Tyrone’s specialist knowledge in risk management is key to his current role at FX Evolution, where he is the portfolio manager for high net wealth private clients, as well as the investment manager for a publicly offered managed fund.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MFTA (Master of Financial Technical Analysis)
- CMT (Chartered Market Technician)
- CFTe (Certified Financial Technician)
- Adv Dip FP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip FP (Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Dip TA (Technical Analysis)
- ADA2 (Authorised Derivatives Advisor Level 2)